2. Retirement Planning: Preparation of a complete retirement plan. Answer the
questions: - How
much do we need to retire? - How far away are we from meeting our financial
goals? Will we have
enough money for retirement? What assumptions should we make about taxes, rates
and life expectancy? How should we invest our retirement assets? The report
pensions, company pensions and your private investments and will give a
3. Investment Profiling: A comprehensive investment discovery process that estimates your investment goals, objectives and risk tolerance and ends in the creation of your personal Investment Policy Statement. The IPS clearly defines your objectives and is the link between you, your financial advisors and your portfolio.
4. Estate Planning: An 18 point comprehensive process to help you organize your estate planning and to identify critical gaps. Covers all critical information, documents and people and prepares you to meet with an estate planning attorney.
5. Comprehensive Financial Plan: Includes items 1-4 above and a review of your current employee benefits plan(s).
6. Executive Training and Seminars: Custom designed retirement and investment education programs designed to be a bridge between a company’s benefits program, social benefits and an individual’s own responsibility in preparing for retirement and making investment decisions.
WLIM Company Programs
7. Personal Financial Planning and Consultancy: We provide business and personal financial planning consultancy services where our expertise and experience matches your needs.